WordPress Meta Data Filter & Taxonomies Filter - MDTF – the plugin for searching and filtering WordPress content - posts and their custom types by taxonomies and meta data fields. The plugin has very high flexibility and for now it is the most comprehensive solution for making content searchable by meta fields AND taxonomies among WordPress plugins on codecanyon.net and wordpress.org!
The plugin can give you the next power:
The plugin features
- Quick install and use (with "taxonomies only" widget)
- AJAX searching for: posts, custom post types, woocommerce products, jigoshop products, EasyDigitalDownloads products
- Widgets and Shortcodes
- Filter posts and custom post types by meta fields
- Filter posts and custom post types by taxonomies
- Query multiple taxonomies and meta fields on the same time
- Ready for WooCommerce! Work with WooCommerce: price, products attributes and with product categories!
- Ready for Jigoshop! and EasyDigitalDownloads
- INSERT SEARCH FORMS BY SHORTCODES IN ANY PLACE OF YOUR SITE
- Creating search-filter shortcodes by constructor
- Meta values html-items combinations auto recount based on the current search (dynamic recount)
- Post Messenger
- Taxonomies terms values auto recount based on the current search
- Built-in the meta-fields data constructor (checkbox, drop-down, multi drop-down, range-slider, calendar, textinput, label)
- AJAX recounting of the seacrh form html-items for hierarchical searching
- Unlimited count of meta fields which can be created by built-in meta data constructor
- Auto submit option
- Step for range slider optionally. Integer or Decimal.
- Size for any drop-down optionally
- Searching by post title and its content (any post type)
- Specify for each meta fields the display mode on front: drop-down, checkbox, range slider, calendar, textinput, label
- Specify for each taxonomy the display mode on front: drop-down, checkbox, multi drop-down, label
- The 'Reflection' functionality for meta fields for working with already existed meta-fields of your site - makes already existed meta fields searchable.
Reflections - is functionality for synchronizing new meta fields with already existed meta fields to make post searchable by them!
- Constructor of sort-panels
- Nice works with your theme by default. Try free version of the plugin.
- Nice tooltip for each html-element of the search form with description text
- Unlimited instances of the MDTF widgets and MDTF shortcodes, and each of them has its own set of settings
- Empty terms or meta fields can be hidden optionally in widgets and in shortcodes
- Works with any kind of post, custom post type, woocommerce/jigoshop products, category or custom taxonomies, price
- Dynamic recount for the search combinations
- Reset button optionally
- Toggles for the filter sections
- And another magic features
WHAT IS IT BUILT-IN META DATA CONSTRUCTOR?
Meta Data Constructor is what makes this plugin UNIQUE. No other search plugins come with such powerful and advanced features out of the box. All your searches are over—no pun intended and we really mean it!
With this search plugin you can create custom meta-fields with simple clicks – no coding experience required. You choose how your search form(s) html-items should be presented on your site’s front end: with drop-down, checkboxes and/or range sliders, calendars, textinputs.
For example you already have your own shop online, and like many you have come across other shops with very cool features and fancy search forms, with numerous options… Now you would like to see such a great form on your own site. But how could you achieve this without coding experience or paying a premium fee? Just purchase this plugin for a mere $25 and you will be able to create powerful search forms in no time, using our unique built-in Meta Data Constructor with meta fields and taxonomies. All is documented with videos. Example of a seacrh forms:
If your shop already has a lot of meta-fields and you want to use them: built-in meta data constructor has a great tool for it called ‘Reflection’. How does it works (step by steps instructions included in our comprehensive online documentation and videos)?
You can create a new html item via the built-in meta data constructor, for price as an example, it would be a range-slider, check checkbox ‘Reflect value from meta key’, and paste your old key in the newly enabled text area. Press Update. All done. From now on your old meta value is also searchable thanks to MDTF! Neat.
Thanks for your interest.