ATTENTION: in custom templates must be used css classes: 'mdtf_posts' for posts block/list, and 'mdtf_post' for each post/item! Closely see templates examples above (button Download).Demo page from the video
How to create custom template:
- For example you found html template somewhere and you liked it, for example here http://codepen.io/Boshnik/pen/qatDG. Just download it and do next steps.
- Create in your current wp theme folder new folder with name 'mdf_templates'
- In that folder - create new folder with name 'any'
- In that folder 'any' create new folder and name it as you want (without spaces in the name), for example as in our example 'my_cars_5'
- There create new folder and name it as 'css', + create new file index.php
- In folder 'css' create file styles.css and drop there css code of your template
- In index.php you should write something like in this attachment: my_cars_2
- The main thing is to create posts loop and include CSS file in the right way as in the example-attachment above - so it by the example my_cars_2
That is all...