You need know css to realize it!
- Firstly go here:
- Then copy "default" skin folder and paste it on the same skin directory. Rename it to any custom name you want (without spaces, lowercase)
- Open your custom skin file styles.css and rename everywhere css class from mdf_shortcode_skin_default to mdf_shortcode_skin_custom
- Then go to filter shortcodes, create there new one and select on the same bottom of it your new custom skin
- Drop this shortcode somewhere (on the test page) on the page to look at it
- Now you can work with its css code in your skins/custom/styles.css file
- Edit this file yourself or ask any CSS freelancer to realize it as you wish! Use this service: fiverr.com for little code works